Monday, October 27, 2008

A Positive Spirit


After coming back from Atlanta and having all of these medications and a whole new diet to try, I was feeling, actually, really bad. One of the worst weeks I had had in a while. I decided I was going to try to change my mind set and see if I could trick my body into feeling any better. It has helped some, but not a whole lot. The sharp pain in my head is gone, but there is a lot of pressure in my head. I feel very nauseated all the time. I am very tired. I can't eat very much. I feel like I am in a fog. And I am having new symptoms. I am going to give it a little time, to see if maybe these are symptoms of the medications and detox from the diet change but if things don't get better, we may need to take another trip to Atlanta. I am going to continue the positive spirit, because I miss my family and I am beginning to hate my bed.

No comments: