Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Christmas already!?!


Good morning to all! Today it is rainy here in Macon. Looks like we are stuck inside. I am not feeling so well today. I have a headach and a lot of pressure in my head. I took my flu shot yesturday, so I hope that doesn't affect me too much. I think I am just overly tired do to work, caring for the boys and dealing with pain every day. Robbie took the boys to the fair on Monday night and I was too sick to go. Granny went to help Robbie with the boys. Robbie wanted to take me tonight to use up some extra tickets, but I just don't think I can go because I feel so aweful. Last night at work was really slow, so I had to come up with a christmas list for our entire family to give to our extended family. I am able to do well with Robbie and Avery, but what do you get a very adventurous 2 year old. He doesn't play much with toys. He is into everything else, like the toilet and sinks. Any suggestions of a great toy idea would be helpful. I can't believe I have to think about Christmas already. I just need to get through the boys double birthday party in November. Then Thanksgiving and onto Christmas.

No comments: