Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Please begin to Pray!


I am not too sure how many people actually read my blog, but to those who do, I want to ask you to start praying. Friday is my colonoscopy, and I am nervous any time I have to be put to sleep. And Monday we leave for Atlanta. Please pray, first of all, that my boys will feel comfortable. They will have their Nana with them through both events. They love spending time with her, but they still know something is up and tend to become very winy and clinging. Pray for my mom as she cares for them that she will have strength. It's not easy to take care of 2 energetic little boys when you are not use to doing it on a regular basis. And finally, please pray for answers and treatment when we go to Atlanta, so we can finally move on. Pray for traveling safety and financial funds as we don't really have the money for gas, food and a hotel in Atlanta. God always provides. Thank you and I will keep you all updated as I have information.

1 comment:

Torie Chipman said...

Praying Praying Praying! Praying for answers and praying for both you and your family! I love that you have created this blog. It's not only a great way to keep everyone updated on what you are going through but it's also a way for you to document your journey! Please let us know if we can do anything at all to help! We will miss you this Friday!