Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kids say the funniest thing!!!!

As most of you know. I am the only female in my house. I am surrounded by boys. I guess I did not realize how early a child will recognize the difference between a boy's body and a girl's body. A lot of times, I have to keep the door open when I am in the bathroom inorder to keep an eye on my 2 and 4 year old. The other day, I was using the restroom and around the corner comes Avery. He stops, bends down to look inbetween my legs while I was going tee-tee, and he says, "Mommy, where did your pee-pee go?" I froze! And for a minute was speechless! I quickly said, "Well, mommy doesn't have a pee-pee." With a puzzled look on his face, Avery looks at me and says, "Did it fall into the potty?" Doing all I could not to laugh and hoping this conversation would quickly come to an end, I replied "Girls don't have pee-pees only boys". That seemed to satisfy his curiosity and he ran out to continue playing. Guess I can no longer pee with the door open.

No comments: