Friday, October 10, 2008

Not doing so well today!

I had to work last night, and I am quite tired today. The headache continues but the severity of it keeps getting worse more often. Today I can not feel on my left side, but I can move everything. I also can not hear out of my ears and I can not see out of my left eye. All symptoms that come with my headaches. Fun stuff! Robbie brought home a heart event monitor for me to wear for 24 hours to be sure my heart doesn't have anything to do with my Headaches. There are times when I feel like my heart starts racing for no reason or does some funky beats and it takes my breath away. This monitor is attached to my chest and can give a read out of exactly what my heart is doing for 24 hours. We are trying anything to find answers to why I have headaches. We take the boys to get their flu shots today. Last year, Ayden had a reaction to the flu shot so I hope that doesn't happen again. I did it on a Friday so I can monitor them over the weekend. Avery is actually taking the flu mist instead of the shot. It is suppose to be more affective and lest painful. I pray that the pain in my head will subside enough for me to get through this day with the boys.

No comments: