Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hello Again

It has been a long time since I have written. I have been so busy. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. And now it is almost Christmas. We went up to South Carolina for Thanksgiving to spend time with my sister and brother. It was fun, but stressful for me. I don't travel well with little ones. No one sleeps well or eats well away from home. I hate to pack and unpack. and there is always an adjustment time to and from. And we will be doing it all again for new years. I don't know if any of you knew, but Ayden just got out of the hospital. He was in for 5 days with dehydration. He was in from Sunday Dec. 7th until Thursday Dec. 11th. He was a very sick little boy. We were scared he may have Chron's disease like his daddy. but so far so good. We are still waiting for some test results. Continue to pray please. We are still hustling and bustling through the season with baking and shopping. I can't wait to slow down. We have enjoyed seeing all of your family pictures. I will promise to write more soon and put more pictures in. But ta-ta for now.

No comments: